Have a project for us?
Our website design services focus on creating a welcoming and easily navigable website that clearly represents, defines, and distinguishes your company, industry, customers, and the unique value your product or services bring to your market.
To achieve this, we take a holistic approach to website design, development, and optimization. We investigate your market as a whole, your position in that market, competition, and customers so that every design and engineering decision we make helps achieve your goals. We work with you to understand where you are now, where you want to go, and how you envision your brand dominating the landscape.
None of this is possible without solid cohesion, and we’re huge believers in the power of collaboration. The more fluid our communications, the more powerfully we can achieve your goals.
Every website we design includes the following five stages.
1. Research & Discovery
Our team starts with a rigorous audit of your market. It’s not just about understanding what your company sells and whom it sells to. It’s not just about emulating what your competition is doing. It’s ultimately about understanding your market relative to your company’s current reputation, how it’s perceived, why it’s valued, its position, and where it fits in the big picture.
Our goal is to understand your audience.
- What makes them tick?
- Why do your customers see your company as such a trusted partner?
- What does your company do and does well that keeps bringing customers back?
- Why do some customers not buy from you or have never heard about your company?
These questions are critical to identifying what works, what doesn’t, and what needs improvement. We use this in-depth audit as a building block to design a website tailored to what matters most to your audience and customers.
Far too many ad agencies provide website design services that push a cookie-cutter, me-too design to get your website up and running as quickly as possible. There’s no discussion, no collaboration, no direction, no testing, no analysis, and no performance review. They immediately get paid while you’re left holding the pieces. We are not one of these agencies.
Our website design services use multiple engineering fail-safes and prototypes. A website wireframe allows us to map out a visual presentation and schematic that defines the framework of your website. This skeletal framework allows us to troubleshoot areas of concern while identifying design concepts, directions, and approaches that produce results.
3. Mobile-Responsive Design
Don’t make the all-too-common mistake of assuming that your website doesn’t need to be mobile-optimized. It does. Every company in every market requires a mobile-friendly website.
We ensure your website is mobile-responsive and use geo-targeting techniques and strategies to better position your website in search engines while also making it easier for your local audience and customers on the move to find your business.
4. UX Development
Every website our highly-skilled programmers undertake involves user-experience (UX) design processes. This is the big-picture approach where the user experience is front and center. It’s a creative, innovative, and collaborative process where mockups come to life, code is optimized, and the website’s interactive features are tested and verified.
5. Launch & Measure
We launch a website only after everything has been thoroughly reviewed, tested, adjusted, and optimized. Once that happens, we move into the performance review stage, assessing the website’s real-time performance with detailed analytics and data. We then share that data and results with you, so you know how this all came to fruition.
Elements of a Good Website Design
Good website design is an art as much as it is a science. Your website must immediately resonate with your audience. It must be welcoming and inviting while defining who you are, what you do, and why you exist. The following elements are always part of the website design services offered by PBJ Marketing.
- Layout: A well-structured website layout improves the user experience by making an immediate impression. It also helps with search engine optimization (SEO) and builds instant trust with your audience.
- Color Scheme: Every color has something to convey. Colors can be strong, confident, welcoming, and accepting. PBJ Marketing uses colors and color schemes that accentuate your website’s design, helping to draw attention to high-value areas, content, images, and links.
- Typography: When our team designs a website, its topography is mapped out with a seamless connection structure between content, links, visuals, and landing pages.
- Images and Graphics: We only use eye-catching, colorful, and vivid images alongside interactive graphics that create an instant connection with your customers.
- Navigation: Our website design services focus on straightforward navigation. However, we don’t just stop once the website is launched. We investigate how users navigate and interact with the website, constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience.
Benefits of Professional Web Design Services
So, why does all this matter? Can’t you get by with a run-of-the-mill website? Does choosing an insightful website design company really make a difference? The best way to answer these questions is to understand that your website is the ultimate branding tool and digital sales funnel. It aims to welcome visitors, explain who you are, present your solution, and incentivize them to become customers.
Nothing else will build your brand, generate interest and leads, increase sales, and grow customer retention like a well-designed and optimized website. This is why choosing the right website design company is so important.
- Improved user experience
- Increased credibility and trust
- Better search engine optimization (SEO)
- Higher conversion rates
- Maximized ROI
Custom Website Design Services with PBJ Marketing
Many digital marketing agencies can launch a website, but very few can match the attention to detail, analysis, testing, engineering, and experience of PBJ Marketing. It’s evident in our designs, success stories, and the number of customers who see us as the best available resource.
We offer a comprehensive and complete list of website design services for all types and sizes of companies and all kinds of budgets. Some of our customers start small and then, as they grow, immediately come back to use to upgrade their designs.
- Custom Web Design: Are you looking for a unique website that stands apart from the crowd? If so, then our custom web design services are exactly what you need. We’ll work with you to create something truly outstanding.
- Template-Based Web Design: Do you need a functional, well-designed, affordable website without sacrificing uniqueness? If so, our template-based web design services have multiple designs to help you get started.
- Responsive Web Design: Our responsive web design services are ideal for customers interacting with your website through multiple digital devices. Our responsive web design services instantly adjust your website to whatever screen size is being used by your audience.
We’re a team of thinkers, artists and inventors with a shared enthusiasm to dream big. The result is innovative designs that engage users and compel them to act. Ready to take your digital presence to the next level?
To empower your brands and give them visual recognition, we closely work in collaboration with an award-winning digital design support agency, Suits & Sandals. They help in redefining the regular with an array of results-driven innovative designs for your brand’s identity.
Request for Portfolio
Still not sure about pursuing? You can send a message to use if you wish to see a portfolio for any preferred category and we will be happy to showcase you with our work samples that have previously been done for different clients.Send a Message