NYC Digital Marketing Internship
Summary and Scope
We’re looking for a part-time or full-time Digital Marketing Intern. This is a paid internship. This position is a great opportunity for an individual with an interest in Digital Marketing to take their skills and career to the next level.
The Digital Marketing Intern provides assistance with day-to-day paid media-oriented projects, tasks, and management responsibilities. This internship role offers a holistic view into internal operations, including exposure to integrated digital strategy, agency workflow, and budget management as well as first-hand experience with digital marketing planning and campaign management across multiple PPC channels (Search Ads, Social Media, Video Ads, Shopping Ads and more).
- Research and build targeted keyword and paid social audience segments
- Create text ad copy and work with designers to create social and display creative
- Analyze performance analytics; monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Monitor campaign performance relative to client goals and identify optimization priorities
- Implement targeting, creative and bidding optimizations to achieve client goals
- Create and summarize advertising account performance reports
- Assist in process innovation, documentation and training resource development
- Must be currently enrolled or have recently completed a bachelors or masters degree. Majors in marketing, business, statistics, advertising, communications, public relations, analytics or economics preferred
- Interest in digital marketing or digital media
- Foundational knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads or Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research and understand technical documents
- Focus on achieving defined results, by being detail-oriented and exceeding goals and objectives
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HTML and paid social platforms
- Familiarity working with content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of Copy Editing, Social Media Outreach, Blogging, HTML and CSS
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse team
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change while constantly adapting and evolving with our organization
Why Choose PBJ?
We are an award-winning agency with a fun bunch of highly-motivated, eager-to-learn, entrepreneurial individuals who love digital marketing. If you want to learn from the best and become the best, join us!