Looking for ways to embed a custom Twitter feed on your website? Follow the steps below.
2. Set your rules such as show me all tweets that mention“marketing” or show me all hashtags with “#socialmedia” and you can also show all tweets with certain words or hashtags from specific accounts:
3. Hit “search”
4. Click on the three dots at the top and then click on “Embed this search:”
5. Customize your settings and then click “Create Widget”
6. Copy and paste the HTML code on the website page you want to embed the feed. Click save on the twitter page.
7. Save and Publish your webpage with the code and you should have a live, working Twitter feed.