Digital marketing is a marathon that takes considerable time and patience to see real results. However, according to the Huffington Post, there are several digital marketing tactics that can help drive smaller – but more immediate – victories.
- Paid SearchWant to see a spike in online traffic? Few tactics materialize quite as effectively as paid search. If you already have the appropriate landing pages in place, paid search campaigns are relatively straightforward and easy to set up.
- Social AdvertisingIn the age of two-way communication, your brand’s social media presence can be harnessed to get the word out about your product and services. Social advertising targets your specific audience, and unlike paid search, users don’t need to be looking for your products and services to view your ads.
- Digital PRA strong public relations presence adds viability to your brand as a trusted expert in your industry. Digital PR also takes it a step further by giving your exposure to audiences that otherwise might not be accessible.
- Email MarketingIf you already have an established database of contacts, a targeted email marketing campaign can yield a quick uptick in traffic and conversions. Many people feel that email marketing is an outdated practice, but it continues to yield impressive results.
- Conversion Rate OptimizationWith the previous four tactics, you’re driving traffic to your site. Conversion rate optimization allows you to perfect a user’s experience once they get there. Testing and improving your website is essential for long-term success. Even the smallest improvements can have big results.
These five points and minor components of a much larger digital marketing machine. PBJ Marketing has years of experience helping our partners accomplish their goals, be it website performance, app development, branding, or boosting their social media presence. Want to learn how the PBJ team can help your company.